Implementation of Tim Loftus Boatbuilding
As I am fond of working with wordpress and found adding CSS and other features to my portfolio straightforward, I decided to use WordPress again for the client’s Website.
‘Motif’ is a simple and clean theme with a brilliant well structured layout.
I bought access to customising the site’s CSS, colour schemes, fonts, elements and features.
The site is fully responsive enabling the user to view the site easily on any iPhone, Android or Tablet. The CSS structures each menu or form of navigation into simple tabs; meaning the screen won’t be filling with lengthy menus and page names.
The site has been tested and performs well on any type of browser, including Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and the rest.
My website has reached many of the Client’s requirements, such as:
- Brochure of services.
- Emphasises the virtue of wooden craftsmanship.
- Reassures first time buyers of quality of projects and client’s knowledge.
- Newsfeed accessible in the sidebar, allowing the Client to easily update posts.
- Flat pages, simple layout and navigation yet visually impressive.
- All information from the original site has been simplified and merged into single pages.
- The site is professional but informal, welcoming users through use of imagery and text.
The only requirement I missed was the logo representing the Tim’s Boatyard Sign. From an evaluation aspect, this is something I should have dealt with as a Website Designer should always meet the Client’s brief, as well as adding their own creative touch.
View Tim Loftus Boatbuilding Website: http://tlimplementation.wordpress.com/